The following list of updated Questions and Answers are produced by UNHCR for refugees and asylum seekers in Lebanon.
Birth and marriage registration with the civil registry
- Q&A on birth registration for Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- Q&A on marriage registration for Syrian refugees who marry in Lebanon
- Q&A on Higher Education - 21/08/2017
- Q&A on Education: 1 - Fraudulent scholarships for minors, and 2 - Syrian schools in Lebanon - 16/4/2015
Entry and renewal:
- Q&A on consequences of irregular (re-)entry to Lebanon based on recent government decisions - 15/07/2019
- Q&A 'for Syrian refugees on new requirements for residency renewal in Lebanon'
- Procedures for Syrians entering Lebanon
- Q&A on Food Assistance from the World Food Programme (WFP) - 01/09/2017
- To check the WFP food shops and locations, click here
- World Food Programme hotlines
- Q&A (NEW) on health assistance provided to refugees and asylum seekers by UNHCR and partner organizations in Lebanon - 01/07/2018
- Q&A on health assistance provided to refugees and asylum seekers by UNHCR and partner organizations in Lebanon - 10/1/2017
Registration and data agreement
- Q&A for Syrians Seeking Registration - 15/7/2015
- Q&A on the Data Sharing Agreement between Government of Lebanon and UNHCR on basic information about Syrian refugees - 23/1/2015
- Q&A on Traveling Abroad - 28/9/2015
- Q&A on 'Spam information regarding Traveling Abroad through UNHCR' - 20/2/2015
Return to Syria
- Q&A on Returns to Syria
- Q&A related to the 'reduction of shelter assistance in refugee settlements in Lebanon'