UNHCR has some specialised legal aid partners regularly visiting Syrian refugees in ISF detention facilities.
- AJEM phone: 01 901560/70
- AJEM mobile : 03 131570 (Mon- Fri 8am-4pm and Sat 9am-3pm)
- UNHCR Akkar, protection hotline: 76 421605 (Tiuesday and Friday 12:30pm-15:30pm)
- UNHCR Zahle, protection hotline: 76 611811 (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm)
- UNHCR Tyre, information hotline: 76 500370 (Mon-Fri 8:30am- 4pm)
For Palestine refugees from Syria cases UNRWA hotline 76 882226 (7am – 7pm)
You can approach offices of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- ICRC Delegation Beirut, Beirut Hamra, Sadat Street, Mansour Building, Tel. 01 739297/8/9; Mon – Fri 7:30am – 4:30pm
- ICRC Tyre, behind Al Bahr bakeries, Abu Khalil building, 1st floor, Istiraha Street, Tel. 07 349711/912; Mon – Fri 8am – 4:30pm
- ICRC Tripoli, facing Mazloum Hospital, al Wali Building, Ground Floor, Tel. 06 412407; Mon – Fri 7:30am – 4:30pm.